Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that it can later use.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
This website uses third-party cookies, which are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In this case, Cookies are used for statistical purposes related to the visits it receives and the pages that are consulted, their use being accepted when browsing.
COOKIE (AND PROVIDER) // DURATION // DESCRIPTION
- _cfduid (notin.es) Advertising Session • personalization_id (twitter.com) Twitter session • Facebook Advertising, statistics and measurements It places Cookies on your computer or device and receives the information stored in them when you use or visit services provided by other companies that use Facebook services. • _ga (Google) 2 years Used to distinguish users. • _gid (Google) 24 hours Used to distinguish users. • _gat (Google) 1 minute Used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm .
- _gali (Google) 30s Improved link attribution.
- _unam (SHARETHIS) Persistent Its purpose is to quantify the number of Users who share a certain content and how many web pages are visited as a result of this action.
- WordPress 2 years Used for the correct functioning of the WordPress content manager.
- For more information about the types of Google data analysis and tracking cookies, click here.
To find out how to manage your browser’s cookies: